Victoria’s Holiday Inn outbreak rises to 16 cases on second day of state lockdown; Iran heading towards a ‘fourth wave’. Follow the latest updates live
- Johnson ‘optimistic’ about easing some England lockdown measures
- Children as young as six to be tested for Oxford vaccine efficacy
- ‘A very dangerous epoch’: historians try to make sense of Covid
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Queensland has reported no cases of Covid-19.
Sunday 14 February – coronavirus cases in Queensland:
• 0 new cases
• 7 active cases
• 1,320 total cases
• 1,855,311 tests conducted
It’s still a couple of weeks until Australians start to get vaccinated against Covid-19, and health minister Greg Hunt has flagged the government will be developing communications to ensure everyone in Australia is able to receive the vaccine, AAP reports.
Hunt said it is critical that communications around the vaccine program are also targeted for culturally, ethnically, and linguistically diverse communities.