- Sunak unveils £4.6bn relief package for retail and hospitality sectors
- Exams in core subjects may still go ahead in England this summer
- Lockdown in England likely in place until March, Gove warns
- How to cope with the winter lockdown
- Coronavirus global updates – live
Q: What is the chance we will be out of lockdown by March?
Johnson says it depends on a number of things. If there is no new mutation in the virus, if the rollout goes according to plan, if the vaccine works as expected, and if people follow the guidance, then by the middle of February, when the top four f categories will have been vaccinate, “then there really is the prospect of relaxing some of these measures”.
Q: Is the vaccine rollout programme realistic?
Whitty says it is realistic, but not easy.